Thursday, November 4, 2010

Se7en

Number 7 is one of my favorite numbers. To me number 7 is quite unique and I don’t know why I chose 7 as my favorite number. My house number is number 7 and every jersey that I have also I put RUNNY7. Ok stop mengarut dengan number 7 ni...

Rasa sekejap last month I post about my hero which is my dad and today genap 7 bulan my dad dah pergi…Rindu sangat2 dekat my dad…Lama x visit kubur ayah becoz bz sgt2…Diz weekend kitaorg vist k ayah…Baru2 ni Naz pegi printing company dgn mama n Nadia, and that place reminds me of u tau… Kitaorg pegi pun becoz nak settlekan Nadia punya wedding card…Naz ingat lagi ayah pernah tunjuk camana diaorg print calendar and follow stage by stage…Next month Nadia nak kawen dah and end of this month Naz pulak ada convocation and rasa x best la bila ayah xda…Tapi xper, mama, Nadia and Nadhrah kan ada and not to forget, Abg Mail pun ada jugak nanti…
Naz dah 21 day yah, 2 years x dpt celebrate dgn family..2008 and 2009 Naz ada dekat Malacca, but diz year naz dapat celebrate dgn Mama, Nadhrah and Nadia je…How I wish ayah ada masa malam my birthday eventhough juz celebrate biasa2 je…

Number 7 is my favorite number and 7 bulan dah Ayah xda with us…Miss u so much Dad…Hero…

One more thing, everytime Naz dengar lagu ni, Naz teringat dkt ayah eventhough ayah x perrnah mention pasal lagu ni pun... On the day lepas balik kebumikan ayah, Naz dengar radio, tiba2 keluar lagu ni...Sumpah Naz emotional sangat time tu...Sampai sekarang pun...

Salam Terakhir

P/s: Ignore the images

Number 7 is my favorite number and 7 bulan dah Ayah xda with us…Miss u so much Dad…You're My Hero… 

VAMOS...


4 comments:

lowkey said...

he proud with you son

Rafa Runny said...

Gracias brah..

ouh sara said...

takziah and sorry about ur father. just pray for his life after there. when u ingat dekat arwah. he will too :) alfatihah-.-

Rafa Runny said...

Thx Sarah..appreciate it:)