Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sungai Lui


After lagu Hanya Kau Yang Mampu, I was so addicted with Aizat new song called Sungai Lui.Rasa puas and excited after perform solo lagu Hanya Kau Yang Mampu during MC227 family day at Port Dickson last week..I was so nervous but im happy because the audience sang with me during the chorus. Dari nervous, terus ok coz all of them tau diz song.I'll put the video soon yea..=)

Lagu Hanya Kau Yang Mampu give me a lot of inspiration. Memang lagu2 Aizat give me a lot of inspiration. The last time i sang diz song masa i'm with someone yang susah i nak lupakan. If im still with her, mesti dah setahun between i dgn dia..ahahaha...Like I said, lagu2 Aizat memang best..

Sungai Lui pun sgt best..U guys kena dengar this song..I've been planning to perform this song kalau ada lagi Family Day for next semester..Can someone teach me just a lil bit guitar tab for this song..Baru 60% lepas main lagu ni..Sampai sudah I still x tau lagu ni pasal apa..All I know is lagu ni sgt best and main guitar lagu ni pun gila layan..

All the song from Aizat new album pun not bad jugak..But for me paling best is Senyum,Sungai Lui and Years From Now..Teringin create lagu2 sendiri so that rasa yang I ni quite talented la..ahaha..Ada few songs yang I dah buat sendiri, but tu semua for someone yang ada sweet memories bila dgn I dulu..So, i'll make sure that I have to be creative afta diz..

Malaysian singer yang paling best to me is Aizat and Faizal Tahir..Both of them sgt creative in term of creating their own song..Best laa,dah la famous pulak tu..So, in the next 4 years, I'll make sure that I bole perform dekat TV,create my own song and ada my own recording studio..Wahhh,berangan la kau ni Runny...

Buat masa ni, apa yang I nak is, perform lagu Sungai Lui..I dah plan, masa my sis kahwin, I want to sing Lagu Kita from Aizat previous album..Lagu tu pun best jugak, and not to forget, lagu Melodi Cinta..For those yang nak duet with me, I alu2 kan, but u guys kena betul2 nyanyi lagu2 Aizat or Faizal Tahir dengan best...ahahaha..

VAMOS