Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What Do I Want in The Next 5 Years

Bugatti Veyron


Honestly, I’ve been thinking to buy this car for the last 5 months. I don know y, I love this car so much and hopefully I’ll be driving this car for the next 5 years. My frenz told me that it is impossible for me to buy this car. The reason why diaorg ckp camtu it is because:

  • Mereka Dengki..ahahaha..
  • The most Expensive car in the world
  • Fastest car in the world
  • This car xda dekat Malaysia 
  • The most powerful car in the world
It is possible for me kalau nak beli this car, but I’ve to work hard la kan to buy the most expensive car in the world... At first I don't really know about this car, sampai la one day I realize that Cristiano Ronaldo ada Bugatti Veyron and I was like WOWW!!.. ahahaha.. And there's a video in Youtube where Ronaldo race with this car and that video totally fake coz Ronaldo boleh beat Bugatti. Just imagine, Ronaldo sprint as fast as he can and berjaya kalahkan Bugatti. WTF???



I’m sure that if I manage to buy this car, I have to save and spend a lot of money everytime nak isi minyak. It Endowed with W16 engine-16 cylinders in 4 banks of 4 cylinders fed by four turbochargers, a dual-clutch DSG computer-controlled manual transmission, the Veyron has a length is 4462 mm (175.8 in) a wide of 1998 mm (78.7 in) and height of 1206 mm (47.5 in).

SPEEDY RONZALES
TAKE THE LEAD ... Ronaldo races the Bugatti Veyron

Best jugak if dapat bawak kereta ni becoz mestila I’m the only one yang drive this car in Malaysia..hehehehe. But the thing is, kenapa dekat Malaysia Bugatti ni langsung xda and kenapa x masuk Malaysia? Maybe it is because of the price yang terlalu expensive kot... Just imagine, the price for this car dkt Europe is $1,700,000, and bila masuk Malaysia, shipping, 300% tax plus yang lain2 bila I kira the price, harga for this car is RM32 million. MURAH KAN???

RM32 million boleh beli macam2 but kalau benda memang kita nak, memang possible to get it. Nak compare dgn Ronaldo, gaji dia berapa pulak kan per week?? Ahahahaha..RM32 Million saja for one car...

One more thing yang I betul2 kena tau is, once drive kereta ni dekat Malaysia, confirm2 every month dapat surat saman.. Kalau bawak dekat highway, jangan tanya kenapa la bole sampai Malacca or Perak for only half an hour. Ahaha.. Yang best, bila I mention dekat my fren yang I nak Bugatti Veyron, time tu la diaorg nak tumpang la, nak pinjam la…ahahahaha…Xdahal la korang, boleh jer..=D

So, untuk sedapkan hati, I panggil kereta I sekarang, BUGATTI GEN2…Not bad aite??

p/s: Guys, do you think that I’ll be driving this car in the next 5 years???

VAMOS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

argghhhhh..!! aku nk jugak..!!

Aja Fauzi said...

bagus la...berangan la yer.... brsyukur aper yg ada....hahahahaa

Anonymous said...

bende yang aku nk ko wat law ko dpt kete ni ko kene dtg umah aku ko tjk bpe harge roadtax die k... :)

Rafa Runny said...

road tax dia aku rasa bole beli viva sebijik kot..ahahaha...