Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Interesting Technique


If you want to try a line that will get people to think when you first meet them, we need a good and cheesy technique...The person will probably just stand there, trying to figure out what you just said to them...But guys, always remember, failure is not an option...Macam workout and study jugak,  if we give up to soon, you won't get any good result...Woot Woot...If you get shot down, try another line yeah...If that fails, try again...Failing that, you obviously never learned the most important lesson from your years of schooling...Heh, trust me...

Nowadays mana boleh pakai dah technique macam kita sekolah dulu and during that time, kita still naive...For example:

"Excuse me, what time is it now"?

"Hye, my name is ....., what is your name"?

"Hye, awak sorang je ke...Tunggu siapa"?

If we still using this type of pick up line, you might not get the person and akan dapat jawapan yang nak tak nak or x kan dilayan...Try the new technique and with your own way and style...For example...


"Excuse me miss, I seem to have lost my phone number, could I borrow yours"?

"You remind me of magnet...(Why?)...Because you are attracting me over here"...

"Hey there, I really need to go, but before that, can I have your phone number please? (Why?)...Because I won't get your number through yellow pages book"...

Ni boleh consider as a new techique and berapa nak "Cliche" because orang yang kita nak approach maybe not interested kalau guna ayat2 dulu and cliche...So try something new...But But But if kalau jenis yang berani and nak extreme sikit, try pick up line yang agak risky but maybe menjadi...Such as..

"Hye, Do you sleep on your stomach?.. (Nope)..Then can I?

"I suka perfume you, sangat wangi, boleh tak if you bawak I pegi beli because I  nak bagi present dekat you so that you will always smells good when you're with me" 

"My mom kata kalau dah berkenan dengan someone, tolong call dia...Can I borrow your phone"? 

"Hey, I will make things easy, I'll give you my phone and I'll call you"

Let say la if nak ry buat pick up line dekat makan ke, bazaar ke, please, jangan la tanya soalan macam ni..

"Hey you, nak beli makanan ke"??

"Wow, banyaknya lauk you ambik..Hehehe, anyway I'm (your name)"

No no no...Eventhough nak try melawak ke, nak try jadi sweet ke, that's not the right way yeah...Kalau dekat food court or any restaurant or bazaar, try something yang unique macam gini...

"Excuse me, apa yang best and sedap dekat sini yea?? Boleh recommend kan?

"You, kenapa kakak yang mintak air tu pandang I lain macam and macam garang je?? I rasa dia jealous because I ushar you dari tadi kot, cuma you yang x perasan"

There's a lot of technique bila nak approach and the way kita punya pick up lines...But make sure kena gaya and jangan jadi ass hole yang approach dengan cara yang agak tolol...Kalau orang tengah nak ambik lauk tu, jangan la tanya nak makan ke, nak ambik lauk ke, sebab dah terang2 depan mata...

Actually benda ni pun untuk diri sendiri jugak...heh...Bukan lah sekadar nak mengajar yea...

p/s: Hye, I don't want to try to use some clever pick up line, so can I buy you a drink?

No comments: